Your Next Company:
My client is a civil contractor with a strong pipeline of projects throughout the country. With a strong history of success, they have steadily grown. Due to workload, they have a need for a Civil Foreman who can hit the ground running.
This project is based on the NSW South Coast, and has approximately 6 months left til completion. Afterwards, you will be moved on to one of the projects that is currently being priced. This will be in the Sydney area.
LAFA will be provided.
Suitable candidates will be interviewed ASAP.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day site supervision of project
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating closely with Project Manager
- Facilitating Tool Box Meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinating required resources
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Site Supervisor experience is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Household name contractor
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!