Your Next Company:
My client is a nation-wide civil contractor with a strong portfolio of projects across Melbourne. With a strong history of success in Australia, they have steadily grown. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Civil Foreman who can hit the ground running.
Suitable candidates will be interviewed ASAP.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day site supervision of projects (up to $15M)
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating closely with Project Manager
- Facilitating Tool Box Meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinating required resources
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Site Supervisor experience is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Household name contractor
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!