Job Title: Site Supervisor
Company: Tier 1 Project Home Builder
Salary: $100-120K + Super + Car + Laptop & Phone + Career Progression
Our client is looking to appoint a residential housing construction Site Supervisor with an established career in the project home building industry. The role will entail working on multiple projects at a time.
- Oversee and coordinate all suppliers and subcontractors on site
- Ensure the site is being completed within budget and on time
- Implement all OH&S requirements across direct employees and subcontractors
- Provide regular reporting to the Area Construction Manager including site productivity and progress
- Manage on-site budgets and business process such as labour, overtime and tolls & equipment hire
- Reading and interpreting plans
- Quality control
- Ensuring site safety management and WHS compliance.
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in residential construction preferably with a project home builder
- Carpentry trade background is advantageous
- Strong organizational and time management skills dealing with multiple projects
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Implementation experience of quality assurance, health, safety and environmental requirements
- Excellent communication experience across varied level of stakeholders and clients
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within
How to apply?
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please send your resume to James Binder on firstname.lastname@example.org