Senior Contracts Administrator | Tier 1 | $140M Mixed Use | Inner City
My client is a leading, family owned Construction Business. With a Staff force of over 500 staff, the business operates on a national level across Australia. The business operates across all sectors on projects valued in excess of $250M
The company has a current need for a Senior Contracts Administrator for a newly secured Mixed - Use Project in the inner city of Sydney CBD. This position will be based on site in and would assist the Project Manager.
- Providing support and contractual assistance to the Project Manager to ensure all contractual obligations are met.
- Assisting in overseeing and managing commercial aspects of the project contract.
- Organizing, compiling and submitting claims for variations, and extensions of time.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Providing accurate and timely reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Have extensive experience working within a Contracts Administration position on building construction projects with a construction contractor.
- The ability to read and interpret contract documents and technical specifications.
- Construction and Contract Management at both head and subcontract level.
- Ability to make contract related recommendations and decisions to achieve objectives.
- Bachelor Degree of Building, or Construction Management/Quantity Surveying or commensurate industry experience of 5 years minimum.
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- High level of computer literacy and strong attention to detail.
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!