Snr Contract Administrator |Tier 1| $240M Mixed-use Tower
Our Client is a nationally & internationally renowned Tier 1 Construction Company established over 50 years ago. With an annual turnover of well over $1.4 Billion, the company is certainly a leader in its field. The business specializes in a broad range of sectors including Mixed-use, Commercial (Office), Health Care, Education as well as High-rise residential apartment projects. With an increase in new projects to deliver on in 2018 the company is seeking experienced Snr Contract Administrator to join their already hugely successful team.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalization
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- Review tender documentation
- Prepare subcontractor documents and manage subcontractor packages and payments
- Monitor and prepare variations and progress claims
- Prepare financial costs and forecasts, monitor cash flow and budgets
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in related discipline.
- 6+ years stable experience as aSnr Contract Administrator
- Proficient usingrelevant construction specific software
- Great interpersonal skills, team oriented approach and good work ethic
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high-rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!