Snr Contract Administrator | Tier 2 | Apartment & Retail Projects | CBD
Our client is one of Australia's largest and most successful privately owned construction Companies. The business was successfully established more than 60 years ago, and has grown to become a nationally diversified company now employing over 600 employees. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentally friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments. The company has an annual turnover of over $1.6 billion.
The business has a unique approach to construction and believe strongly in empowering their people to be the very best they can be. There is great opportunity for individuals who are wanting to progress their careers to the maximum level and opportunities to run your own team and/or operation within the business are there for driven individuals.
One of the leading teams within the Sydney business is currently looking for a Snr Contract Administrator.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalization
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- Review tender documentation
- Prepare subcontractor documents and manage subcontractor packages and payments
- Monitor and prepare variations and progress claims
- Prepare financial costs and forecasts, monitor cash flow and budgets
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in related discipline.
- 6-8+ years stable experience as a Snr Contract Administrator
- Proficient using relevant construction specific software
- Great interpersonal skills, team oriented approach and good work ethic
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of commercial, Retail or residential high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!