Senior Estimator | Tier 1 | Commercial New Build | Melbourne CBD | $230K Package
I am currently seeking a Senior Estimator on behalf of my Tier 1 commercial construction client. My client has close on century of both local and international commercial construction experience and are extremely highly regarded and respected for the work they deliver. The company have a diverse culture that believe in, support and mentor their people and as such have an extremely low staff turnover. The business has a financial turnover that exceeds the $1.6 Billion mark and a staff force of well over 600 nationally. The business has had an increase in demand to tender on new projects and has such require a new Snr Estimator to join their already successful Estimating department.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, you will be given autonomy in your role, and look to estimate and win work for the company to continue the growth of the business. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Estimating commercial projects up to $20m - $50m +
- Being responsible for the accurate BOQS
- Providing estimate preparation plans and schedules to management
- Building excellent relationships with clients, supervisors and contractors are all essential
- Leading a team of Jnr Estimators
- Negotiating with Suppliers and Procurement
- Attend regular team meetings for strategy, forecasting and training
- 6 plus years' experience estimating on commercial projects up to $50m.
- A Tertiary qualification would be highly regarded
- Commercially minded with good Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with Clients, Supervisors and Contractors.
- A desire to work in an environment that promotes quality above all else
- Dedicated to growing the business name and reputation
You will be rewarded with a very generous remuneration package and bonuses and a supportive environment with work life balance.
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!