Snr Project Engineer | Upper North Shore
My client is a Tier 1 business and are involved in construction, development as well as managing a portfolio of assets worth over $2billion across residential, commercial, industrial & retail. Our client is a hugely respected organization employing some of the best professionals in the construction industry. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentally friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments.
Currently they have an opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer for a large health care project based Upper North Shore.
- Working closely with the client at all times
- Track sub-contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variations and design changes
- Degree qualified - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction site or project engineering experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high-rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!