Snr Project Manager Melbourne (VIC) | Commercial New Build
My client is a privately owned, multi award winning mid - tier commercial construction company with a strong presence throughout Australia. The business has a solid reputation in the industry and pride themselves on the projects they deliver.
With an increase in new projects the company is currently seeking a new Snr Project manager
- As Project Manager will be working on and managing 1 - 2 projects at any one time. You will receive the support from their experienced site teams.
- You will be managing construction projects from initial receipt of documentation through to client handover.
- You will be working on a Commercial New Build projects valued from $10M to $50M.
- Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects of the project.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and driving your own site and contracts administrators to get the project over the line to time and budget.
- Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly, and alerting key stakeholders where applicable.
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting post implementation reviews, regular project reviews and communicating best practice.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align and agree program of work and anticipate changes that may impact the program of work.
- Extensive experience managing Medium and High Rise Commercial New Build Projects
- Construction Management Degree or developed through the Trade ranks as a Carpenter
- Experience managing projects valued over $20 million in value would be an advantage
- 4 - 6 years' experience as a Project Manager minimum
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate & drive direct & sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in Health & Safety
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!