Snr Site Manager / Tier 1 / Retail - Mixed use / $150 - 250M Projects
Our client is one of Australia's largest and most successful construction Companies. The business was successfully established over 30 years ago, and has grown to become a nationally diversified company now employing over 1400 employees. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentally friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments. Due to the increase in new project awards the business currently has a need for a Project Coordinator.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of the site team
- Following OHSA guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction site management experience is essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!