Standards & Assurance Manager / Inner Melbourne / Leading Petroleum Business
Great opportunity to join an exciting business, to head up the standards & assurance of the company throughout VIC / NSW/ QLD / TAS to assist in the construction of a large number of Petrol Service Stations across the mentioned areas. The company was established in the early 90's with the opening of a chain of service stations/convenience stores in South Australia. The business expanded operations into Victoria, and over the next two years built networks in New South Wales, ACT and Queensland. The company subsequently acquired and developed sites in Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania and now have a national network of service stations and associated tenancies.
What's on offer:
Our client is looking for a Construction Standards & Assurance Manager to play an important role in implementing process improvement to ensure the delivery of all new facilities in accordance with the tendered scope.
- Oversight of quality objectives from tender through to delivery of sites.
- Delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Drive business performance, efficiency and improve construction quality outputs by third party contractors.
- Identify, simplify and deliver service improvement activity across the business.
- Provide quality assurance, engineering and fit-out expertise
- Ensure the business impact and project objectives/dependencies are identified, delivered, reported on and managed at all times.
- Management of the Quality Management System (QMS) compliance with relevant standards
- Work with key stakeholders to drive a culture of continuous improvement
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in construction tendering, design, and delivery of industrial facilities and preferred, fuel facilities.
- Strong demonstrated experience in a construction environment or at a senior level in a similarly complex industry;
- Knowledge of AS/NZS ISO standards - Quality Management Systems;
- Demonstrated leadership and team work skills, including maintaining work flows to deliver and achieve outcomes, meeting deadlines, exercising professional judgement in a constructive manner and the capacity to contribute effectively both individually and as a member of a team
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated business planning and high-level financial knowledge and skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality management systems, and demonstrated experience in applying risk management, audit principles, procedures and techniques
If this position interests, you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!