- Salary up to $120K (Dep on Exp) + Super
- Use your strong Client Relationship skills to strengthen existing relationships, identify new opportunities and develop client network within Insurance Build industry
- Strong focus on giving back, well-being, team & progression
- Join this growing national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working of behalf of the biggest insurers.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their QLD Team based in Brisbane as a Business Development Executive in a permanent capacity.
- Strategically identify new opportunities whilst maintaining current client relationships
- Enrich current client relationships
- Drive growth and provide strategies for securing new business
- Proactively create and grow a strong pipeline through your networks
- Evaluate the current performance of the business region and find ways to help the regional business reach its full potential
- Provide reporting and feedback to local teams with the State Manager
- Identify rising business opportunities and build long-term relationships with prospects
- Prepare client reports
- Client account management
- Attend industry events locally and nationally
- Strong experience in client relationship management
- Proven success in similar role
- Insurance building background
- Marketing/sales/advertising background
- Strong negotiation skills