provides a high-quality service delivering sustainable solutions and prides themselves on their wealth of experience and knowledge in concrete solutions for the Commercial, Industrial and Civil sectors.
- 5 years (min) experience within Business Management / Project Management
- A demonstrated ability to read plans and identifying services
- High organizational and Communication Skills
- A demonstrated ability in Effectively leading and co-ordinating team members of 5 or more
- Extensive knowledge of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.