We are partnered with a medium sized Engineering Consultancy who are based in Parramatta and who specialise in subdivision and urban development projects across NSW.
Due to continued growth, the Sydney team are looking for a Stormwater Engineer to be based out of their Weston Sydney office. Your role will see you working on a number of residential subdivision projects and will offer you the opportunity to learn from other, more experienced senior engineers.
Responsibilities of the Stormwater engineer include:
- Undertaking stormwater investigation and analysis
- Development of conceptual and detailed designs
- Preparation of reports and master plans
- Client liaison and solution finding
- Working on a range of urban development, stormwater and WSUD projects
To be considered for the role of Stormwater Engineer, you will:
- Possess a Bachelors' degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3+ years' experience in local stormwater design projects
- Ideally possess experience in related software including; DRAINS, MUSIC, HECRAS, SOBEK, TUFLOW AutoCAD and 12D or Civil 3D
- Posses good communication skills both written and verbal