Due to up-coming and on-going projects, our clients have an opening for a Structural Engineer in their Melbourne office. As a Structural Engineer, your role will be to provide technical expertise on a wide variety of public and private sector projects. The client offers exposure to a number of landmark projects and excellent career progression opportunities.
To be considered for a Structural Engineering role you must have:
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification;
- Full working rights in Australia i.e. Australian Citizenship or permanent residency
- 3+ years' local experience in structural engineering design;
- Building related experience - commercial, residential, government, public buildings and retail;
- Experience in pre-stressing, steel design and reinforced concrete is essential;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in RAM Concept, Microstran, STRAND 7, Revit and RAPT or similar programs desirable;
- Good technical knowledge of Australian Standards.
This role would suit someone who can come in and hit the ground running working within a fun, friendly and busy team.
This is an excellent long term career move for an Engineer looking to step into more responsibility and work in a supportive yet autonomous working environment.
- Work with and learn from industry experts
- A clear long term career path
- Friendly, fun work culture
- Fantastic office location - Eastern suburbs based