We are working with an award winning, Australian owned temporary works specialist based in Sydney CBD. Having a network of several offices throughout the country and a multifaceted design capability spanning across private and public-sector markets and across both civil and structural disciplines, this well-established, highly thought of business are leaders in the Construction Services field.
Due to continued growth of their Sydney office and a healthy project pipeline the team are now searching for their Temporary Works Design Engineer, required for the structural design of temporary works inclusive of tower cranes, hoists, concrete placing booms, and dilapidation reports.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a passion for temporary works design engineering and be technically focused. A hands-on technical mindset will form the foundations to a long and successful career. Organisation, efficiency, and excellent communication skills - written and verbal will be required for the role.
To be considered for the role of Temporary Works Design Engineer, you will
- Experience in design of temporary works inclusive of tower cranes, hoists, concrete placing booms, dilapidation reports etc.
- An understanding of construction/building industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written) and take direction.
- Experience in production of detailed engineering drawings commensurate with level of duties.
- Ability to adhere to production schedules.
- Problem solving/analytical skills.
- Ability to independently use basic theoretical knowledge of engineering principles to analyse, interpret and conclude on standard matters or decisions.
- Customer service orientation.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Excellent and above market rate remuneration packages
- Career progression across all levels and markets within the business
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture
- On-going training both internal and external
- Lovely modern offices located close to the CBD and Public Transport Links