We are partnered with a long-established leader who are based in the heart of Melbourne's thriving CBD. This multidisciplinary specialise in structural & civil engineering and span across Australia having a number of reputable offices in their arsenal.
Due to continued growth of the business, their structural team now seek a Structural Design Engineer with demonstrable multi-level associated project experience. You will have 4 years or more post-grad experience, working on the same or similar projects.
A degree qualified technical expert, and excellent knowledge of Australian standards and construction codes with the ability to collaborate with a range of different people is crucial for the role.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Structural Design Engineer will include:
- Detailed structural analysis and design of buildings projects, namely residential, commercial and institutional projects
- Structural analysis
- Assessment reviews for existing concrete structures
- Solving problems and ensuring that all designs are up to high standards
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
To be considered for the role of Structural Design Engineer, you will have
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of local projects
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Ideally full scope working knowledge in pre-stressing, reinforced and post-tension concrete as well steel design
- Be collaborative and work well within a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture