We are working with one of Melbourne's renowned civil and structural engineering consultancies, who based in the heart of the city. Boasting new and vibrant office space it is located close to all transport links and local amenities.
The company have been established for over 25 years and have been operational across VIC & NSW. They work across most markets with structural and civil projects and focus on residential and commercial medium - high rise building structures.
Due to a long-standing member of staff leaving the business they are seeking their replacement.
To be considered for the position, you will require:
- 2+ years' experience in residential structural design:
- Familiarity with Australian Codes is essential
- Local NSW market knowledge is preferred however interstate candidates will be considered
- Excellent communication and ability to attend client meetings is essential
- Knowledge in Steel and Concrete including reinforced and post-tension and prestressed
- Confident using a range of design packages including Rapt, Spacegass, ETABS, Strand 7
This is an excellent long-term career move for an Engineer looking to step into more responsibility and work in a supportive yet autonomous working environment.
- Work with and learn from industry experts
- Privately owned with good attrition rate
- A clear long-term career path
- Friendly, fun work culture
- Fantastic office location