Local, family run company who specialise in Facade engineering. The company also work across building structural design. They have an impressive portfolio of notable projects and have a significant forecast of projects for this, and the next financial year. Projects include multi-storey high-rise residential and commercial buildings, retail, healthcare and municipal buildings.
Reporting to the Principal Engineer you role will be to produce concept and detailed design documentation as well as contribute to delivering design excellence of iconic projects across NSW. You will coordinate with architects, drafters and external consultants to ensure accurate and smooth delivery of client expectations.
- Provide façade documentation including calculations, drawings and specifications
- Review contractor submissions
- Assist in preparing tender submissions
- Liaise with peers, clients and other key external contacts in the industry
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Proven experience in Façade design engineering
- Experience in producing and reviewing calculations for various façade elements and writing documentation at the different stages of a project
- Familiar with relevant local codes and standards
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Ongoing professional development with technical specialists
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate plus incentives and over time
- A great company culture with open lines of communication