A successful, reputable structural engineering consultancy in Melbourne have won a prestigious commercial building job in the CBD. Due to demand for experienced Drafters for the project their structural drafting team seek the skills of a Revit focused Draftsperson with 3+ years' experience. Specific project experience isn't as desirable as the depth and breadth of understanding of the software's functions. You will be joining a professional, hard-working team who passionately take their work seriously.
For the role of Revit Drafter, you will be responsible for:
- Providing Revit models & documentation
- Provide technical design input on projects, ensuring work quality is maintained at the expected standard
- Assist with informing/instructing junior team members of Revit standards
- Maintain output for compliance with CAD/QA standards
- Participate in project technical reviews and other risk.
To be considered for the position, you will require:
- 3+ years' experience specifically related to Revit drafting in Australia with local project exposure
- Relevant structural qualifications - Diploma or TAFE qualified
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reinforced concrete, Post-tension concrete and steel experience on any type of project
- Keen sense of maintaining high standards and understanding of "customer" needs (both internal and external)
- Local experience (Australian) is essential for this position.