We are working with a tier 1/2 design consultancy in Melbourne who work in a most markets, across structural, façade, civil, water, and traffic. Due to continued growth within the building structures and drafting teams, this long established, reputable business seek a Structural Revit Draftsperson to work across their many high-rise residential and commercial projects in Victoria.
Having offices throughout mainland Australia and the capability to work on challenging and technically complex projects, your career within Revit drafting will be exciting and rewarding.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a passion for drafting and be technically focused.
For the role of Structural Revit Drafter, you will be responsible for:
- Providing Revit models & documentation
- Providing technical design input on projects, ensuring work quality is maintained at the expected standard
- Liaising with Structural and Engineering team
- Assist on multiple projects, reporting to the Senior Drafter
To be considered for the Structural Revit Drafter position, you will require:
- Relevant structural qualifications - Diploma or TAFE qualified
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- A minimum of 3 years Revit experience
- Reinforced and/or post-tension concrete and steel experience on any type of project
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Career progression
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture