We are currently seeking an experienced Draftsperson with over 3 years' experience in structural steel and concrete drafting. A high-level competence in REVIT is essential for this role. Consideration may also be made to an experienced CAD applicant who can demonstrate drafting competence and a desire to undergo in house BIM training in REVIT. Applicants for this position are expected to have a Certificate in Structural Design from TAFE or an equivalent recognised qualification.
We seek applicants who can demonstrate their ability in the following areas:
- Competence in delivering documentation for industrial, commercial and residential structures, particularly experience in detailing reinforced concrete and structural steel.
- The ability to visualise engineers' ideas into drawings.
- Ability to complete documentation on time, to company standards and to relevant building standards.
- Desire to complete on-going BIM training and an ability to adapt to changing BIM requirements industry wide.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Effectively collaborate with the company Directors, staff and clients.
- Be detail orientated in order to complete accurate BIM documentation.
- Be able to manage multiple projects and goals at the same time.
- Have a naturally high standard and an innate drive to achieve excellence in everything you do.
- Be a quick learner. You will be entering a dynamic and fast paced business where there are always new ideas to explore and implement.
- Have a strong work and social ethic. We expect you to work hard to deliver our promises to our clients and to work effectively with the Project Design Team including other external consultants, our Engineers and Drafting Team to achieve these promises.