We are working with an establsihed and growing design consultancy in Melbourne who work in most markets, across structural, façade and civil. Due to continued growth within the building structures and drafting teams, this long established, reputable business seek a Structural Revit Draftsperson to work across their many high-rise residential and commercial projects in Sydney and the wider NSW.
Having offices throughout mainland Australia and the capability to work on challenging and technically complex projects, your career within Revit drafting will be exciting and rewarding.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a passion for drafting and be technically focused.
To be considered for the Structural Revit Draftsperson position, you will require:
- Relevant structural qualifications - Diploma or TAFE qualified
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- A minimum of 3 years Revit experience
- Reinforced and/or post-tension concrete and steel experience on any type of project
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Career progression
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture