We are working with a professional and innovative engineering design consultancy who are situated in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. Specialising in everything structural, this leading design company work across a number of markets across Victoria.
Due to continued growth of their BIM team they seek an experienced Revit Draftperson to work on many of their residential, mixed-use and commercial projects. The successful drafter will have a minimum of 4 years Revit Structures experience and also come with some understanding of Dynamo. The company would welcome either an experienced Draftsman (using Dynamo and Revit) or a relatively inexperienced Dynamo Drafter but who has the required 4 years Revit experience.
For the role of Revit Drafter, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering documentation for commercial, mixed-use and residential structures, detailing reinforced concrete columns, PT concrete slabs and structural steel.
- Visualise engineers' ideas into drawings.
- Complete documentation on time, to company standards and to relevant building standards.
- Actively assist with Revit & Dynamo customisation and future development
- Complete on-going BIM training and adapt to changing BIM requirements industry wide.
To be successful in this Revit Draftsman role you will need to:
- A minimum of 4 years Revit Structure Experience
- Basic knowledge or theoretical understanding of Dynamo
- Be detail orientated to complete accurate BIM documentation.
- Be able to manage multiple projects and goals at the same time.
- Be a quick learner. You will be entering a dynamic and fast paced business where there are always new ideas to explore and implement.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in the above areas may lead to longer term career opportunities.
- Ongoing learning and development. This company encourage long term career development
- Remuneration will reflect the Draftsperson's qualifications and experience
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture