Our client has been established since the 70's and now have offices in NSW, ACT & QLD. They have a strong hold of the construction markets in all these states and an enviable reputation. A 'long term employer', most of their staff have been with the business for over 5 years and this is because of their balanced culture and the investment they make in their staff, in the office and on site. With a range of projects in commercial, multi-res, aged care, H care etc, they can offer you diversity. Currently looking for a Structures Foreman for a $30M multi-unit apartment development.
As a key participant in the relationship with the company, other contractors, and the client.
- Interpret plans and specifications and lead and direct multiple trade subcontractors to complete construction work
- Coordination of tower cranes to ensure that construction runs efficiently
- Oversee site safety, review subcontractors
- Safe Work Method Statements for approval and minimise on-site hazards
- Inspect completed works and gain approvals from Consulting Engineers
- Attend all site meetings and provide input into planning and construction optimization to meet schedule.
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction foreman experience ideally in a structures role
- Previous experience of multi storey/high rise resi is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!