Structural Foreman | $200M+ Apartment Block | $190k Package
Our client is a leading prestige property group who have a reputation for delivering innovative and dynamic property developments throughout Sydney. Founded over 20 years ago, our client has a proven track record in exceeding international benchmarks with its inspirational design and construction approach. The company pride themselves on having a balanced culture and look after their well-respected team of employees. Currently Structural Foreman is required for a newly secured $200M+ apartment project soon to start. This is one of the company's largest projects undertaken in Sydney.
- Supervise & coordinate project employees/trades and onsite activities for the main structure of the building initially followed by taking over the Finishing elements
- Liaise with the Project Manager and Site Manager in regards to programming, progress and on site issues and requirements
- Attend site meetings and liaise directly with the client, architects and consultants
- Oversee on site safety requirements
- Ensure that the construction program is adhered to and the project is delivered on time, on budget and complies with the specifications
- Minimum 6 years' experience in the High - Rise apartment building market
- Trade qualified carpenter (advantageous)
- Previous exposure to medium and large sized high rise projects
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Tenure and commitment to previous employers
- Strong industry references
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!