Structures Foreman | Tier 2 | The leading builder of multi tower luxury residential projects in NSW
$160-190K + Certain Career Opportunities
Interview slots confirmed...........APPLY TODAY!!
This company have taken award after award for construction excellence and have an excellent reputation througout the industry. Over the last 25 years the business have establihsed themselves as leaders in delivering the best residential projects in the industry. With an exceptional rate of repeat business, our client has 4 large scale projects currently underway and 5 more starting over the next 6 months. Currently they are looking to appoint a stand alone Structures Foreman for the structure of this awesome high end resi project in Sydney's West.
The Structures Foreman has the following specific areas of responsibility:
- * Management of trades and subcontractors on site
* Coordination of all site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation
* Implementation of OH&S policies
* Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
* Approval of subcontractor invoices
* Liaison with Project Manager to ensure budget and time constraints are met
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience of apartments would be preferred but not essential
- Experience on $60M projects or bigger
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!