Structures Foreman | Tier 1 | Impressive High Rise Project | Wolli Creek
$170-180K + Certain Career Opportunities
Interview slots confirmed...........APPLY TODAY!!
Our client have been established for 30 years and in that time have secured a place as one of Australia's most respected contractors. With almost 1500 employees the business have an envious reputation and are a 'go to' business for a clients with major construction projects in mind. With expertise across residential & commercial, they are equipped for all. The business also pride themselves on having a balanced culture and look after their employees. Our client is currently looking to appoint a Structures Foreman for a major high rise development.
The Structures Foreman has the following specific areas of responsibility:
- * Management of trades and subcontractors on site
* Coordination of all site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation
* Implementation of OH&S policies
* Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
* Approval of subcontractor invoices
* Liaison with Project Manager to ensure budget and time constraints are met
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience of apartments would be preferred but not essential
- Experience on $70M projects or bigger
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!