Structures Foreman | Tier 2 | The leading builder in commercial, government & defence projects
$160-180K + Certain Career Opportunities
Interview slots confirmed...........APPLY TODAY!!
Our client have been established for over 100 years and in that time have secured a place as one of Australia's most respected contractors. Now recognised as an international builder, they hold prime spot as a leading commercial contractor work across defence, government, health, education, aged care projects. The business also pride themselves on having a balanced culture and where there employees are looked after as well as their clients. Currently they need a Structures Foreman for a new 6 storey defence accomodation project of 156 units.
The Structures Foreman has the following specific areas of responsibility:
- * Management of trades and subcontractors on site
* Coordination of all site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation
* Implementation of OH&S policies
* Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
* Approval of subcontractor invoices
* Liaison with Project Manager to ensure budget and time constraints are met
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience of apartments would be preferred but not essential
- Experience on $30M projects or bigger
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!