Structures Foreman Melbourne (VIC) |Top Tier 2 | Commercial, Retail, Residential & Industrial $50 -200M
Company was established in mid-1950's, our client is one of the most reputable and trusted companies in commercial, retail, residential and industrial construction and is widely considered to be an industry leader in both innovation and sustainability.
The company's portfolio includes some of the largest structures in the Southern Hemisphere. They service Australia wide, with licensed and experienced commercial builders across Australia. Whilst design and construction is their specialty, they are also widely recognized for their versatility where they work with clients on build-only contracts.
In addition to their industrial building expertise, our client's capabilities also extend to offering property development experience to their client's teams.
Role: Melbourne Based
The Structures Foreman has the following specific areas of responsibility:
* Management of trades and subcontractors on site
* Coordination of all site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation
* Implementation of OH&S policies
* Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
* Approval of subcontractor invoices
* Liaison with Project Manager to ensure budget and time constraints are met
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in commercial, retail, residential and industrial construction is needed
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!