- This is a site based role
- You will be reporting directly to the Project Manager
- You will be overseeing numerous projects across the Sydney regions within the Commercial and Strata arenas, doing all aspect of Remedial Building.
- At least 2 years' experience as a Site Manager / Supervisor within the Remedial industry
- Carpentry background / qualifications
- Strong Knowledge of Remedial works such as Concrete cancer, Waterproofing and Crack Injection on a structural basis
- Ability to work on projects up to the value of $5M and be able to run them concurrently
- Possess strong communication and direction skills
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and authorities
- At least 1 years' Australian experience is essential
- In return you will be rewarded with lucrative salary including base, super & vehicle.
- Opportunity to oversee many varied and complex projects with a large portfolio of returning workload.
- Exposure to opening up new horizons on a career level within the business
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.