My client is a respected volume house builder who construct houses at various price points to suit buyers with different budgets and needs. They build houses in Melbourne and Geelong, and are growing steadily in line with strong demand for housing. They are looking for an experienced Site Supervisor to join their team in Geelong.
Our client is looking to appoint a housing Construction Site Supervisor with an established career in the volume home building industry. The role will entail managing multiple houses in construction concurrently. They are currently looking to appoint a Site Supervisor in Geelong.
- Oversee and coordinate all suppliers and subcontractors on site.
- Managing an average of 20 houses in construction at any one time.
- Ensure the site is being completed within budget and on time.
- Implement all OH&S requirements across direct employees and subcontractors.
- Provide regular reporting to the Construction Manager including site productivity and progress.
- Manage on site budgets and business process such as labor, overtime and tolls & equipment hire.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Construction Site Supervisor within residential construction.
- Carpentry/Bricklaying trade background is advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time management skills dealing with multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent client management and customer service skills.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Implementation experience of quality assurance, health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Excellent communication skills experience across varied level of stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent opportunity for someone who seeks a new challenge to work for a quality house builder with high standards.
- Continued training & development with excellent mentoring.
- Competitive salary package available.
- Excellent office support in a highly organised working environment geared to make your role easier.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!