Looking for motivated Senior Sustainability Consultants to work as part of an experienced team in a Multi- Discipline environment.
You will have a background in sustainability, with experience working with Green Star including review & preparation of submission templates with a broad understanding of NABERS Energy and Carbon Neutral. Experience in building physics modelling such as Energy, Energy modelling, thermal comfort modelling, LCA modelling, NatHERS modelling, JV3 modelling, CFD modelling.
- Tertiary degree in a relevant engineering, environmental or architecture related profession
- 5+ years of diverse experience in the provision and delivery of ESD
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Green Star rating tools with experience delivering various Green Star projects.
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) status (or working towards achieving it)
- Sound understanding of sustainability compliance measures including the NCC Section J (2016 & 2019 Provisions), NatHERS, BASIX or similar equivalent provisions.
- Software: IESve (ModelIT, Apache, ApacheHVAC, Radiance etc), First Rate, eTool, Rhino (Grasshopper, Honeybee, Ladybug etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience working in Australia
The role will involve the building services design, site inspections, writing technical specifications, attending meetings, responding to RFIs, project management, client liaison, managing your own time and training other team members.
- Excellent Remuneration
- Family feel – you’re not a number here
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Professional body fees paid for up to one organisation and more if you are prepared to take ownership of your designs
- Support – direct access to management, interoffice team collaboration
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org