Contract Administrator | Tier 2 | Commercial Projects $50-80M
Our client has been established for over 60 years, their passion for quality and service has enabled them to thrive in an increasingly competitive and ever-evolving industry. Our client is one of Australia's most long-standing and successful construction firms.
Our client has a diverse project portfolio, ranging from hospitals and correctional facilities, to luxury apartments and resort complexes.
Due to the increased volume of new projects that have been awarded to them, our client is currently looking to employ a Contract Administrator.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc.
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalization
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity