A reputable Tier 3 outfit in the commercial building space that focuses on large public works, school/education projects, and local government projects. Our client prides themselves on staff retention and continually winning and delivering large stand-out projects in Sydney and the greater area. By constantly developing their staff with internal training and continual back office support, a great working culture has emerged allowing you to perform to your highest ability whilst delivering outstanding standards of quality on all projects.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Discuss resource planning and sourcing strategies with relevant hiring managers
- Provide high-level support and service to line managers and candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including third-party suppliers
- End to end resourcing for Staff and Workforce positions
- Supporting line managers as required through the resourcing process
- Ensure recruitment process provides adequate candidate care and timely responses to managers
To be successful in this key role, you must have;
- Demonstrated business knowledge and recruitment competency in Construction (preferably residential and Education)
- Experienced in end-to-end recruitment experience preferably within the construction
- Demonstrated ability in headhunting and networking
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a recruitment environment
- Solid understanding of best recruitment practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
f you are interested in applying for this role please send a word copy of your CV to Kaydn@construct.net.au and if applicable for the role you will be contacted within 48 hours.