This tier 1 business are involved in construction, development as well as managing a portfolio of assets worth over $10billion across residential, commercial, industrial & retail. Our client is a hugely respected organisation employing some of the best guys in the construction industry. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentlly friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments. Currently they have an opportunity for a Structures Foreman for a major residential project in Marrickville.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site members
- Following OHS guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans & programming
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman & or Site Manager experience
- Previous experience of projects over $50M is required
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 0291 946 911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!